WEAVING, AUTOMATING, ORCHESTRATING.
BLUWIRED IOTRONICS is a paradigm based on virtualization of electronic engineering technologies. It was created and specifically tailored to address important technical constraints found in Internet-based distributed systems.
IOTRONICS harnesses the value of concurrency, parallelism, dynamic scalization, synchronization, data coherency, multi-process debugging, global wiring, mixed-signal parallel buses and datxel processing. Unleashing the power of these components through IOTRONICS provides an unmatched mechanism for orchestrating workflows within complex process automation solutions.
IOTRONICS provides a subtle surface layer where huge scale integration (HSI) devices are wired to create highly functional modules called Blu Nodes. A Blu Node can operate autonomously and perform iterable functions, from sending emails to analyzing ECG streaming waves.
Blu Nodes can operate on workflow layers above the surface layer, where they can be wired to create more complex process automation solutions.
IOTRONICS includes firewall-safe global wiring. Global wires are super fast wires, which support one-to-many interconnections of analog, digital, mixed-signal and multi-channel data. Global wires are double-shielded secure and end-point devices must present authentication certificates to establish a connection.
IOTRONICS CAN BE APPLIED TO THE EMERGING WORLD OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS. IT IS UNIQUELY SUITED TO PROGRAMMING FOR BIG DATA, IOT & M2M.
The main virtue of the IOTRONICS paradigm is that it hides from the user all the complexity of the inner technologies. It presents an environment that's as friendly as working with spreadsheets.
DEVELOP FOR THE BIG PICTURE
Designed to empower IoT and real-time distributed applications. The fabric minimizes the need for complex coding infrastructure, removing barriers to the successful development and delivery of distributed applications.
PARALLEL COMPUTATION ACCELERATION
The Bluwired Parallel Computation Acceleration Model is based on Alpha-Clone technology. It provides a well-defined process distribution mechanism to easily split processing amongst clone nodes within a server or servers located anywhere in the world. It provides the means to perform distributed parallel data processing tasks over big data sets under a controlled environment.
IOTRONIC's synchronization protocol helps solve the problem of providing safe distributed data coherency across interconnected devices. The built-in multi-threaded framework guarantees data synchronization and order across all devices.
Based on Electronic Engineering Principles
Addresses Distributed Data Coherency, Per Processing Cycle
Wire components for process automation within industrial, military, medical, scientific and business solutions.
- IOTRONICS supports parallel data buses (similar to the ones found in microprocessor systems), with the added benefit that it expands the digital-only, parallel-data-bus concept into a completely new parallel-hybrid-bus concept. The parallel-hybrid-bus data lines can handle any one of these types: Digital, Floating Point, Fixed Point, Currency, Time, Text, Datxels and Wavexels.
- IOTRONICS enhances the ubiquitous concept of database record processing into a much broader approach that includes the processing of continuous data from linear systems. The information processing density is raised by using a novel scheme based on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) concepts, to achieve concurrent processing of different streams of data types across parallel-hybrid-buses.
- IOTRONICS' synchronization protocol additionally addresses arbitration and delay constraints present in multi-processing systems.
Real-Time Streaming Spreadsheets
RTSS run a special streaming synchronization protocol that guarantees order & safe device data transfers
RTSS support I/O streaming of analog & digital parallel buses
Real-Time Streaming Spreadsheets are specially made for data streaming over multi-process real time systems:
- Are iterable.
- Each runs on its own thread.
- SupportS I/O streaming of analog and digital parallel buses.
- Can consume/produce data streams from/to remote nodes anywhere in the Internet.
- Use a sophisticated synchronization protocol called iSync that guarantees distributed data coherency, per processing cycle.
- Are IOTRONICS compliant.
- Can execute millions of processing cycles per day, in sync and order.
- We include Excel-type spreadsheets that are Real-Time Streaming Spreadsheet compliant. They are iterable and execute millions of full-sheet-computations per day under a data safe synchronized environment.
We include dedicated Real-Time Streaming Spreadsheets that execute expert functions within specialized fields of data processing. The BLUWIRED Framework offers more than 18 dedicated Real-Time Streaming Spreadsheets with proficiency in:
- Database Processing.
- File I/O Over Private File System Instances.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
- Communications Services.
- Event Services.
- Time Processing.
- Email Senders, and more.
We include a Virtual Plugin Technology SDK for the creation of custom Real-Time Streaming Spreadsheets which extends the power of the framework. The SDK includes C# and VB.NET samples of how to make Real-Time Streaming Spreadsheets and samples of:
- OPC Server Interface.
- ECG Wave Analyzer.
- Arduino Interface with Low-Pass Filter.
- YQL Currency Exchange Provider.
- MSP430 + WIFI Gateway.
Build Complex Systems Out of Safely Tested Sub-Components
Enhance Development by Using Powerful Simulators and a Run-Time Debugger on Every Node
- Build complex systems out of safely tested sub-components and intelligent nodes.
For example, take the following use case into account: Vital signs monitor for hundreds of patients
- The vital signs are continuously streamed to a diagnostics center for real-time analysis & monitoring.
- The vital signs include ECG waves, pulse rate and temperature signals.
- Patients are located across several hospitals.
- When patient signals are deemed abnormal, the system must immediately alert medical personnel.
- Alerts must include Text Messages, Emails and Visual Window Annunciators.
Phase I Components - Create Reusable Components
- Create Patient Signals Simulator (Blu Node).
- Create Vital Signs Monitor (Blu Node).
- Create Alerts Generator (Blu Node).
- Create Window Annunciator (Blu Node).
- Globally wire all the above mentioned Blu Nodes.
Phase II Components - Create More Reusable Components
- Blu Node: Patient Signals Gateway.
- Patient Signals Gateway.
Global Shielded Wiring & Security
- Designed with security as a core principle.
- Iotronics hides the complexities that exist within inter-node wiring and the necessary security to protect the data. The designer just draws wires.
- Global inter-node wiring.
- Supporting up to 8 mixed-signal streaming channels per wire.
- High speed, 1-to-many connections per wire.
- Firewall-safe global wiring.
- Global wiring with enhanced mutual attestation.
- The receiver authenticates the sender.
- The sender authenticates the receiver.
- Shielded with SSL/TLS and AES 256-bit encryption.
- Cryptographically safe random key generation.
- Key certificate authentication.
Acceleration through Parallel Processing & Scaling
Automatically Build Complex Node Clusters with Run-Time, Multi-Node Debugging Capabilities
Launch/Control Complex Application Arrays
Alpha nodes can pause/single step all their clones
- You can pause/single step clones individually
- Generate detailed trace-logs of cluster activity
- Create elastic clusters of clones from Alpha Nodes.
- An Alpha node and its clones form part of a workflow stage with parallel processing capabilities.
- Build, launch, and control complex application arrays.
Multi-Tier Debugging Capabilities:
- Simultaneously Pause/Single-step all the nodes within a workflow project.
- Simultaneously Pause/Single-step all the nodes within a workflow stage.
- Simultaneously Pause/Single-step all the nodes within a group.
- individually Pause/Single-step any node.
- Cluster activity is automatically recorded in trace-logs.
- Create powerful simulators out of predictive simulation sequences under a 100% controlled environment and assisted by multi-tier debugging.
With Simulators and Multi-tier Debugging create multi-tiered system validation and certification:
- First, validate and certify at the Blu Node level.
- Then, validate and certify at the group level.
- Then, validate and certify at the workflow stage level.
- Then, validate and certify at the workflow level.
- Deploy safe solutions out of fully tested components.
Design Automation Tools
BLU NODE CREATION TOOL
HIDES INTRICACIES OF COMPLEX REAL-TIME DESIGNS
- Multi-Form Based Graphical Programming
- Node-Cluster Builder
- Rich Library of Devices
- Rich Library of Streaming Spreadsheets
- Rich Library of Presets
- Logs Per Day Per Project
- Powerful Mixed Signal Operating System Framework
- Debugger With Play, Pause & Single Step
- Object Browser
- Wiring View & Run-Time View
- Namespaces Up to 1000 Node Projects Per Directory
- C#, VB.Net Virtual-Plugin Extensions
Powerful Design Automation Tools to:
- Empower the creation of Internet of Things and real-time distributed applications.
- Optimize User Experience.
- Hide Complexity.
- Promote Reusability.
- Simplify Deployments.
- Reduce Costs & Time to Market.
- Easily Evolve & Adapt.
- Create 100% Successful Solutions.
Blu Automation Studio:
- Blu Node Creation Tool.
- Blu Nodes Cluster Builder.
- Multi-Form (Multi-Instrument) Based 4GL Graphical Programming: Drag & Drop plus wiring.
- Easily include C#, VB.NET Extensions.
- Rich growing library of devices.
- Rich growing library of plugin controllers.
Powerful Mixed-signal Operating System Framework:
- Protocol-controlled Sync-Safe Multi-Threading Environment.
- All devices and plugin controllers run on their own threads.
- Hides intricacies of multi-threading.
- Seamless inter-node integration & wiring.
- Hides intricacies of transport protocols, data types, synchronization and more.
Powerful Blu Node Project Management:
- Projects can co-exist safely in the same directory.
- User can have multiple projects open.
- Projects are automatically backed up on every session.
- Detailed log traces per day per project.
- Rich library of presets.
- Devices can be saved as presets.
- Complex devices can be made out of multiple presets.
- Rich Library of Plugin Controllers.
- Forms (Instruments) can be saved as presets.
Powerful Sync-safe Multi-process Debugger Engine:
- Installed on the Studio and on every Blu Node.
- Supports Pause, Single-Step and Simulation Functions.
- Allows you to visually track and debug your logic.
- Object Browser.
- Simplifies troubleshooting. Isolates root causes of a problem.
- Alpha Blu Nodes can simultaneously single step all its clones.
- Full trace of debugging activity.
Create and Use Simulators:
- Adopt new development techniques that are simply not possible with physical hardware.
- Simplify multi-node integration.
- Simulate with nodes or with plugin controllers.
- Multi node distributed model simplifies the replacement of nodes with simulation nodes.
- Useful for rapid prototyping.
Virtual Plug-in Technology
EASILY CREATE YOUR CUSTOM PLUGIN CONTROLLERS
SYSTEM EXPANSION DELEGATION
ADD PLUGIN CONTROLLERS IN HOURS, NOT MONTHS
CLOUD, WEB-SERVICES, REST
INDUSTRIAL: OPC, PROFIBUS, MODBUS
DB PROVIDERS: SQL, ORACLE, MYSQL, HADOOP
COMPLEX ALGORITHMS: DSP, COMPRESSION, ENCODING, ENCRYPTION
EMBEDDED: MSP 430, ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI
- System expansion delegation.
- Build design automation extensions.
VPT SDK – Software Development Kit:
- Simplifies creation of Virtual Plugin Controllers (VPCs).
- VPCs are IOTRONICS compliant.
- VPCs are iterable.
- VPCs Support Global Wiring.
- VPCs Support Mixed-Signal streaming.
- VPCs have Built-in debugging capabilities.
- SDK samples for OPC, Arduino, MSP 430, ECG, YQL, Excel.
- Create a VPC in hours not months.
Make VPCs that extends services into:
- Data Repositories.
- Complex Algorithms: DSP, Compression, Encoding, Encryption and more.
- Cloud, Web-Services, REST and more.
- RDBMS : SQL, ORACLE, MYSQL and more.
- NoSQL : MongoDB and more.
- Industrial: OPC, PROFIBUS, FIELDBUS, MODBUS, HART, ZigBee and more
- Embedded: MSP 430. Arduino, Raspberry, Galileo and more.
- Legacy: COBOL, FORTRAN, etc.
- Interface to any DLL with C# or VB.NET.
Datxels & Wavexels
- Datxels and Wavexels are two of our essential and game changing technologies. A Datxel is a special representation of the data produced by a source. A Wavexel is a special representation of analog data produced by a source.
- Iotronics uses mixed-signal parallel buses to allow simultaneous processing of analog and digital data. Iotronics processors can perform processing cycles on continuous streams of mixed-signals arriving from parallel buses. Iotronics processing of mixed-signal is possible thanks in great part to the use of Datxels and Wavexels.